Conversions projects are often great value drivers to a property and can mean a total transformation of space to allow for a better quality of lifestyle.
Conversions require thought and design considerations in line with the degree of change you wish for the characteristics of the original building. Significant alterations such as openings for doors and windows will require more planning but that is okay, Local Builder London have the architectural and workmanship expertise to create the conversion you want.
We can help you decide the conversion design to fit your property and build to the specifications required so you can feel reassured knowing you’ll experience the value you deserve. Local Builder London will be with you every step of the way, from design ideas to the build and post service support. We’ll happily provide you with recommendations and insider trade knowledge, for example if the conversion desired is of a non-residential building into new dwelling such as an old church, business premises, school or warehouse you may be eligible to VAT concessions.
If this is the level of service you are looking for feel free to contact us.
What You Need to Know
Please have the following information at hand:
- Structural dimensions and plans to ensure Permitted Development (PD)
- Listed buildings will require planning permission and listed buildings consent
- * Consult Your Local Planning Office for more info.
Our Service Level Guarantee
- Accurate Build-Cost Projections
- Expert Project Management
- Technical Specification Scope
- Compliance to the Building Regulations Health and Safety Standards
- Fully Adhere to Permitted Development Rights
Let us know what you are looking to do and one of our consultants can go any aspect you need more information on and the LBL development process.
Reach us by telephone, email or fill in our contact form for us to get back to right away.