Make your building or property look as good as new through excellent exterior restoration work from Local Builder London.
The building’s exterior is the first feature noticed and absorbed by any visitor, guest or client of your property. Local Builder London have worked on cleaning and restoring thousands of commercial and residential buildings over the past 25 years. Ranging from the exteriors of modern and traditional homes – terraced, detached, semi-detached, single and multi-storey, and commercial buildings and public buildings such as schools, community centres, town halls and churches, we know how to bring buildings back to life.
We understand the risks and symptoms of poor or neglected building restoration. Weather abrasion, discolouration, defacing and pollution accumulation are common signs that exterior restoration is needed and Local Builder London the solution to these issues. Whether it is the entire process or certain aspects – cleaning, masonry repairs, brickwork, paint removal and repainting, water damage protection or caulking, we have specialists’ tradesmen and highly advanced industry equipment to ensure what we deliver is to the highest of quality.
- Local Builder London work on all exterior restoration jobs from entire restorations to brick cleaning, brick repointing, brick removal, paint removal, repainting,
- Our architect designers really study the character and features of your original property before proceeding with the restoration
- Any exterior cleaning conducted by us is with expert industry equipment and to all health and safety standards
- Buildings can drastically deteriorate if workmanship is poor, experience discolouration from abrasive weather and even be defaced with graffiti
- The structural integrity of your building is important for not only your own safety but also neighbours and visitors
- Do not underestimate the impact of an appealing building with a high-quality exterior finish on attracting tenants and potential buyers
- Have you checked the structural integrity of your building?
- When was the last time your building was restored?
- Building dimensions, floor and wall plans
Our Service Level Guarantee
- Accurate Build-Cost Projections
- Expert Project Management
- Technical Specification Scope
Let us know what you are looking to do and one of our consultants can go any aspect you need more information on and the LBL development process.
Reach us by telephone, email or fill in our contact form for us to get back to right away.