Tow Storey extension
Two or Double Storey Extensions can drastically increase the space of your property and can be a straightforward and cost-effective way to improve your property depending on the additional refurbishment, finishes and fittings you have planned for the new space.
Two storey extensions can unlock a combination of options to transform your property at a nominal investment – be it with an additional living area, utility or shower room, extended kitchen space, an additional bedroom for a family member or workspace for business needs. Usually within the format of a side or rear extension, this type of development project is a perfect solution to add value.
Local Builder London have extensive experience having completed two storey projects for clients in London and home-counties for modern and traditional properties.
- As an estimate, the cost of a two storey extension is just a little less than double of a single storey extension and more cost-effective than single storey due to the foundation and roof costs being spread per cubic metre
- If you have additional budget for development but are unsure where or how to invest, a two storey extension can streamline costs around new design work and structural planning
- Two storey extensions can add up to 20% to your property’s value
- You will have time to make any needed arrangements or provisions as no major disruption to the current occupants as initial building work is conducted outside of the property
- It’s usually recommended to extend your original roof with a pitched roof for two storey extensions – the LBL team are happy to assist in adding this into your development proposal
- Planning Consent check
- Listed Building Check is required
- Building dimensions and plans
Our Service Level Guarantee
- Accurate Build-Cost Projections
- Expert Project Management
- Technical Specification Scope
- Building Control
- Fully Adhere to Permitted Development Rights
Let us know what you are looking to do and one of our consultants can go any aspect you need more information on and the LBL development process.
Reach us by telephone, email or fill in our contact form for us to get back to right away.