Local Builder London have worked on many extension projects across London over the years and we know back extensions come in many various forms.
There are many factors to consider such as whether the building is single or double/two storey, the specific character of the building, the settlement area it resides within. Once the entire context is clear along with what your dream design is, Local Builder London can help you draw up designs to reflect the existing dwelling elements such as the scale of the building, materials which make up your current property, the specific shapes of your windows, contours and colours of your tiling, to the patterns of your brick work. Where possible we will look to source the same materials and use the same techniques whilst at the same time make sure the extension is a significant enhancement to your property.
This level of care and attention to detail is what you can expect from Local Builder London, whether it be a more simple and common extension you are looking for or a unique extension bespoke to your tastes.
- The cost of Extensions alone are approximately £2,000 per square meter while the average cost of buying is £4,000s
- Extensions are a great way to balance your accommodation, storage or facilities
- Extensions can be used how you see fit, be it for additional toilets or showers or defined bedroom, kitchen extension; the choice is yours
- Once Local Builder London notifies Building Control, we can start working on your extension right away
- Extensions will undoubtedly make your property feel larger even if internal structures such as walls need to be changed
- Opting for an extension can be the ultimate alternative to moving home
- Planning Consent check
- Listed Building Check is required
- Building dimensions and plans
Our Service Level Guarantee
- Accurate Build-Cost Projections
- Expert Project Management
- Technical Specification Scope
- Building Control
- Fully Adhere to Permitted Development Rights
Let us know what you are looking to do and one of our consultants can go any aspect you need more information on and the LBL development process.
Reach us by telephone, email or fill in our contact form for us to get back to right away.