Terraced House Extension
In the current market, terraced houses and traditional properties are commonly improved with extensions.
Popular and promising value-driving terraced house extension include loft conversions, above-garage extensions and rear extensions – each delivering a sufficiently significant space increase for whatever your needs and desires and integral to your property.
Local Builder London know how to extend terraced houses with extensions built to match the style of the original building or to add contemporary features and functions to a mature building structure. If you are looking to add value to your property or considering a renovation project, an extension could be the right choice for your terraced property.
- You can expect a return of investment of around 50 – 70+% -of output.
- Add an extension to any terraced style whether the original has period brickwork or is Victorian in style
- More than a quarter of all UK houses are terraced – an extension would be a way to make your property stand out!
- For terraced houses, two-storey front extensions are unlikely to be acceptable along with first floor extensions but rear extensions are the most common – LBL can let you know the most comprehensive option
- A two storey terraced extension including a bathroom is a more assured option for making profit if you are developing for a sale
- Local Builder London’s extensions are completely bespoke – build around your budget and dream design. Make your home your own
- Sloping and joint extensions, building next to existing extensions and end terrace extensions are usually accepted options not requiring permission
- Planning Consent check
- Listed Building Check is required
- Building dimensions and plans
Our Service Level Guarantee
- Accurate Build-Cost Projections
- Expert Project Management
- Technical Specification Scope
- Building Control
- Fully Adhere to Permitted Development Rights
Let us know what you are looking to do and one of our consultants can go any aspect you need more information on and the LBL development process.
Reach us by telephone, email or fill in our contact form for us to get back to right away.