Local Builder London have a team of expert, experienced and fully qualified plumbers who have worked to solve the domestic and commercial plumbing challenges of properties across London and the Home Counties.
If you are experiencing plumbing issues such as leaking pipes, overflowing toilets, leaking hoses, drainage blocks, incorrect water pressure and temperature or notice any symptoms such as pipe corrosion, freezing, dripping or flushing difficulties, an expert professional inspection and fix is the best way to eradicate the problem.
Local Builder London’s qualified plumbing team can quickly locate the source of the problem if you are having an emergency or visit you at a time of your convenience for plumbing works you have planned. Our comprehensive knowledge and attentive service is highlighted in the way we operate – we consider the water type in your area, make checks on your local area to determine the water pressure running through your property and whether you need a water softener fitted and use our best equipment and expertise to help your property
- Plumbing for all of the common bathroom and kitchen appliances – sinks, toilets, bathtubs and showers
- Reasonable pricing to match your budget, excellent service to match your needs
- Local Builder London also can help with plumbing jobs to support your other utilities such as boiler installations – the one-stop-company to help with all of your needs
- DIY attempts on issues which seem like basic repairs always lead to the problem reoccurring and often exacerbated to a worse level
- Excellent plumbing can ensure you are not wasting money or increasing unnecessary costs on high water usage
- Building dimensions, floor and wall plans
- Have you noticed any evidence or signs that you may be having plumbing issues?
- Are you planning any building development such as remodelling or extensions which may require you to reconfigure your plumbing system?
- Check you water meter for any oddities
Our Service Level Guarantee
- Accurate Build-Cost Projections
- Expert Project Management
- Technical Specification Scope
- Non-intrusive and disruptive work
Let us know what you are looking to do and one of our consultants can go any aspect you need more information on and the LBL development process.
Reach us by telephone, email or fill in our contact form for us to get back to right away.